Admitted in 1978 Martin’s reputation as one of Perth’s leading and most fearless advocates has been built on a career of considerable achievement across all areas of civil and commercial litigation and regulation. Well known for his high-profile appearances – and successes – in the High Court, Federal Court, Western Australian Supreme and District Courts, Martin is a brilliant strategic thinker and one of Western Australia’s most eminent counsel.
Martin has once more been voted by his peers as one of Western Australia’s Preeminent Lawyers for Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution in the 2017 Edition of Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
Doyle’s Guide 2017 has also recognised Martin as a Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer Australia wide.
- Administrative Law
- Commercial Arbitration (International and Domestic) and Expert Determinations
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Transactions
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporate and Commercial Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Insolvency, Reconstruction and Bankruptcy
- Duties Law
- Employment Law
- Energy and Resources
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal Property Securities
- Real and Personal Property, Planning and Conveyancing
- Trust and Managed Investments Schemes